Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Level 600
Wednesday to Sunday
August 14 to 18, 2019
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with canfitpro. We are looking forward to another great event. Please ensure that you have read all instructions carefully before you fill out the application to become a volunteer at canfitpro 2019.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and able to take initiative
• Strong team player who can also work with minimal supervision
• Be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Be available to volunteer for 3 shifts
• Work the entire duration of each shift assigned
• Read and understand your Job Description, Volunteer Manual and all email communication
As a canfitpro volunteer you are entitled to the following benefits:
• FREE one year canfitpro Professional Membership ($98 value; includes all canfitpro Professional Membership benefits with the exception of printed copies of the canfitpro Magazine. You will receive electronic versions for the duration of the complimentary membership in your Interactive Account)
• FREE volunteer t-shirt
• FREE admittance to conference sessions on a stand-by basis when NOT on shift with the ability to earn canfitpro Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
• Experience the Conference from behind the scenes
• Networking opportunities to work and learn with other fitness enthusiasts, just like you!
• Reference letter for future job hunting (given upon request)
Volunteer applications will be available soon. Please check back in March for a link to the volunteer application.